Hello! My name is Hana Tulinská.
My biggest interest is Educational Technology. Keywords of my work could be: online education, information literacy, feedback literacy, online tutoring, information science.
Currently I am…
A researcher at Masaryk University, Czech Republic
- Current research: Knowledge transfer platform – information literacy program for high schools in open online environment. Supported by Technological Agency of the Czech Republic.
- Feedback literacy and online tutoring. Dissertation topic.
- Previous publications
University teacher at Division of information studies and librarianship
- VideoLab: The studio of creating educational videos
- Tutoring university online courses
- Presentation of information on the Internet
Head of bachelor study path Educational Technology at Department of information studies and librarianship
Leader of project Innovation and tutoring open university online courses
- Course: Information Literacy Course
Student of doctoral program at Institute for Research at School Education
- Topic: Feedback literacy and tutoring of university online courses
- Supervisor: prof. PhDr. Tomáš Janík, Ph.D., M.Ed.
- Information Science and Librarianship (master), Masaryk University
- Andragogy – Sociology (bachelor), Palacký University Olomouc
You can contact me by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.